The science of gMod is Extended Heim Theory (EHT), not to be confused with Heim Theory (HT – aka Heim Quantum Theory or HQT). What is common between the two is that they both construct a poly-metric tensor. The founders of Extended Heim Theory (Jochem Hauser and Walter Dröscher) employ an eight-dimensional gauge space (extending Heim Theory’s poly-metric tensor employing a six-dimensional gauge space) and have derived all of the mathematical formulas anew without reliance upon Burkhard Heim’s maths.
In their book “Introduction to Physics, Astrophysics, and Cosmology of Gravity-Like Fields”, authors Drs. Jochem Hauser and Walter Dröscher posit what they believe to be shortcomings of several mainstream ideas in physics.
Below are selected outtakes from the book positioned as a brief listing of what EHT considers as incomplete or incorrect mainstream ideas in physics and what EHT offers as novel ideas in physics that often runs counter to mainstream thinking. Each of these ideas are explored in depth in the book, so I won’t even attempt to represent the evidence provided to back up these discussions since each could take pages of citations and calculations, which have already been offered by the authors.
Finally, I am certain that there are several novel proposals made by the authors of EHT which I have glossed over or missed completely, such is the wide ranging impact of the EHT model.
Novel physics proposed by EHT:
- EHT is an approach to geometrize physics but not completely, as envisaged by Einstein or later by Heim. Geometry alone is not physics.
- EHT provides a classification scheme for particle families and physical interactions, but is not a genuine physical theory of elementary particles or gravitation.
- EHT is a polymetric tensor theory, in contrast to Einstein’s monometric tensor theory of general relativity (GR). EHT is a super set of GR.
- EHT postulates the existence of six fundamental forces, including three gravitational forces along with the known electromagnetic, weak and strong forces.
- EHT should be considered as a phenomenological model to explain the existence of the six fundamental forces.
- EHT employs quaternionic and octonionic complex number calculations to derive its predictions for particles and subspaces. This allows for negative masses and energies in what the authors term “hypercomplex matter” yielding different “flavors” of matter, an analogy to the flavors of quarks.
- Spacetime is discrete or quantized at the Planck level.
- One new gravitational interaction (force) is the gravitophoton interaction (particles are both attractive and repulsive).
- Another new gravitational interaction (force) is the quintessence interaction (particles repulsive), responsible for the interaction with the spacetime field (de Sitter space).
- Each of the two new gravitational interactions have their own associated gravitational constant resulting in different speeds of light (c): Ggp (gravitophoton) is 158,000 times c. Gq (quintessence) is 25,000,000,000 times c.
- The existence of spacetime is the cause of dark energy (precursor of matter) and vice versa.
- The structure of spacetime and the field of dark energy were generated at the same instant, being inextricably linked together and entangled.
- There is no inflation field. It is dark energy.
- There are two dark matter particles, both possessing negative rest mass and existing in a dual de Sitter space, making them undetectable by the LHC facility.
- Dark matter, being outside our spacetime, can not be detected but its gravitational interaction with ordinary matter can be felt in our spacetime.
What EHT identifies as incomplete or incorrect ideas in physics:
- Rest cannot be distinguished from uniform motion. The speed of light is the same in all inertial frames (Michelson, Morley). However, a uniformly expanding Universe is clearly distinguishable from a static Universe.
- There are neither singularities, nor infinities in physics. All physical quantities must remain finite.
- Therefore, there exist no genuine static states in physics. In particular, there is no static Universe. Hence, everything in the Universe must be in motion (with respect to something else).
- There is also no eternally expanding Universe, i.e., the Universe must be closed, but might be cyclic.
- Initially all constituents of the Universe were in contact, that is, there should be no separation. This might be the cause for the existence of non-local fields, i.e. the physics of entanglement.
- There are no multiverses. The interference of the different paths in the Feynman path integral method (Loll et al.) is leading to exactly one universe (ours) (i.e., the universe resulting from exponential expansion), which represents the (classical) solution of the path integral.
- As a result of the simulations by Loll et al. there are no spacetime singularities in the form of wormholes etc., i.e., the topology of spacetime is spherical (de Sitter), and hence all concepts of space travel based on these singularities must be related to the realm of science fiction.
- Since there are no infinities in physics, the existence of an infinite Anti de Sitter space (AdS) is in contradiction to this principle.
- Is a holographic universe of two spatial dimensions really fully equivalent to our Universe of three spatial dimensions? The phenomenon of turbulence does not exist in two dimensions, but friction is the basis for all life in the Universe.
- There is no longer a four-dimensional spacetime at the Planck length scale. According to Loll et al. spacetime becomes two-dimensional. Possibly there is no pathological topological structure, i.e., no multiconnectedness, no wormholes, no bubbles, etc. Since there is no turbulence in two-dimensions, perhaps there are even no quantum fluctutations at this length scale? Spacetime becomes discrete in two dimensions and there may be no longer any need for a four-dimensional quantum gravity. A two-dimensional quantum gravity already exists.
- There is no superstring theory, at least not in the form as currently proposed, and thus there are no superpartner particles and no super-symmetry. Physical explanations based on these cherished concepts need to be reconsidered. The theoretical need for superstring theory can be satisfied by hypercomplex numbers.
- In particular, there are no extra real spatial or real time dimensions, but there should be a dual spacetime, termed the dual de Sitter spacetime and denoted by DdS3,1
- In particular, dark matter cannot be made of superpartners. There is no neutralino particle that can explain dark matter. There are no WIMPS or Super-WIMPS. There might, however, exist new types of matter beyond the SM of particle physics.
- Dark matter particles possess negative rest mass and belong to NOM (Non-Ordinary Matter). Dark matter is invisible because it lives in dual space DdS3,1.
- Since the two fermions of negative energy, the dark matter particles v and the corresponding dark neutrino vdm (fourth particle family of EHT) possess negative mass and are located in dual space DdS3,1, all propulsion or energy concepts that are based on the presence of negative matter in our de Sitter spacetime dS3,1 necessarily should not function because particles of negative energy or negative mass cannot be found in our spacetime.
- There is no inflation field. It is dark energy, which takes the role of the inflation field.
- There is no continuous spacetime, that is, spacetime is discrete or quantized at the Planck level. Spacetime seems to be built from quantized elemental surface elements, called metron by B. Heim.
- The geometrization of physics, as envisaged by Einstein Schroedinger, Heim and later by J. Wheeler is not possible, since due to the duality principle both the structure of spacetime and the field of dark energy were generated at the same instant, being inextricably linked together representing two sides of the same medal. Dark energy is considered to be the precursor of matter. Hence, geometrical structure (curvature) cannot be converted into energy or matter without the presence of dark energy, since these two concepts are complementary but different physical entities. Geometry alone is not physics.